Its the day after Resurrection Day, the day that we commemorate as the day Jesus rose from the grave. What now?
We’ve all had our fair share of reflections, devotions, prayer, teachings and preachings, so what are we now supposed to do next. Since today is a holiday here in the Philippines, may I suggest the following:
- If you are married and have kids, tell them about the resurrection story. Why yesterday was important for four faith in Jesus. We need to let them fully understand the great sacrifice Jesus did and not take the accounts lightly. We are actually advised to always tell our children about our faith so that they will grow in the knowledge of it.
- If you are single, discuss it with your friends. Ask them what they think of the sacrifice Jesus made. Make a solemn commitment to always remind yourself of Jesus’s sacrifice and how He triumphantly defeated sin and death.
- Take a moment to stop what you are doing and thank Jesus for His sacrifice if you haven’t done it yet.
- Read aloud the portion of Scripture which narrates the story. Check out Luke 24 in your bible. You do have a bible right?
- Post verses, facts, stories on Resurrection on your social networks, Facebook, Tweeter, blogs, that will further expose people to the untold sacrifice of Jesus. That His act is complete, not to be repeated but to be thankful ALWAYS for what He has done.